WRPA Incentive Plan Program
The Mission of the WRPA Incentive Program (WIP) is to increase membership participation in all aspects of the WRPA by providing an incentive plan that will reward members for their professional efforts and recognize members for years of service, involvement and contributions to the WRPA. The plan will encourage current WRPA members to continue their individual career growth and dedication to the field of Recreation and Parks.Continue reading →
- We need your help!We would like to put together a Statewide video compilation, with representation from as many organizations as possible. The goal of this video will be to explain the benefits of membership to the WRPA; we can use this for marketing for our profession and for our Association. Something similar to this video to watch: youtube.com/watch?v=Continue reading →
Wyoming Office of Outdoor Recreation is awarding funding for public outdoor recreation projects throughout the state of Wyoming. This funding has been made available through the American Rescue Plan Act, State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds, in 2022 and the Wyoming Office of Tourism.
- Application process opens: June 30th, 2022
- Pre-application closes: July 31st, 2022 at 11:59 PM
- By September 30th, 2022: pre-applicants will be advised if they are approved to proceed to the full application
- Application closes: October 31st, 2022